I purchased a Groupon deal that specifically stated, "Its Duct Time, armed with HEPA-filtered machinery, arrive to remove the whole mess from the entire ventilation system, improving air quality as well as the performance of HVAC systems." After multiple no-shows, including a same day confirmation and then not showing up a few hours later, "Its Duct Time"'s hired contractors finally showed up. What happened next was quite unbelievable.

Instead of removing "the whole mess from the entire ventilation system" or even performing the "whole home air duct cleaning" that was advertised, I was told it was going to cost almost $1200 to perform the service that had been advertised.

Had an Experience with Its Duct Time?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #775418

This guy is a crook. For 1187, I would install a new furnace for you. Thesr guys make it bad for guys like me.

Molly Maid - Just wanted the house CLEAN Molly Maid "...Big mistake, agreed to let two individuals work by the hour.They were late arriving, left for lunch, did not appear to be in a hurry..." Read more Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I walked into my house and was shocked, disappointed, and disgusted. The ONLY room that showed improvement was the bathroom.My floors had not been..." Read more Merry Maids - Interview Merry Maids "To me this company seems racist. Because when I went in for my interview at the high point, nc location the manger looked at me with no interest, before I..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more